Do you have clients who offer a limited plan? Are any considering such a plan? Companion Global Healthcare integrates beautifully with them.
One type of plan is FlexMED, a fully insured limited benefit plan that lets your clients significantly stretch the coverage they provide to their employees. The best part is that the Companion Global Healthcare network and services are built into the plan!
FlexMED blends domestic (US-based care) with Companion Global Healthcare's international hospital network. Plans can include groups of as little as three participants and are guaranteed issued. They are perfect for chambers of commerce, association groups and almost any employer groups. Employers control the costs, based on benefit selection. These plans pay for:
- Doctor's office visits
- Diagnostic x-ray and lab services
- Prescription drugs
- Emergency room visits
- Hospitalization and surgery (including the Companion Global Healthcare network)
- Critical illness treatment
- No medical questions or physical examinations, guaranteed issue.
- Covers pre-existing conditions immediately for groups with an initial enrollment of five or more
- Covers pre-existing conditions after six months for groups with an initial enrollment of three or four (preapproved)
- Available to all employees: full-time, part-time, 1099, seasonal and temporary
- No employer contribution requirements
- Freedom to use any licensed doctor or hospital or use an authorized PPO network
- No claim forms needed if an authorized network is used
- No deductibles – fixed indemnity, first dollar coverage
- Benefits may be assigned or paid directly to the insured
- Pays in addition to other insurance
- Employer sets the cost by choosing the benefits
- 12-month rate guarantee for medical benefits